Gosvea , an E-Verify Enterprise based in Silicon Valley (San Jose), is dedicated to found University of San Jose (USJ , School Code 90920164). Gosvea has developed PDA Artificial Intelligence Vocational Courses (Big Data, Blockchain, Deep Learning， Self Marketing), IE Enterprise Technology Service System ， and International Studying Abroad Service. USJ has gotten the BPPE from California State Government, and can provide the MBA and MSCS program for the students. Gosvea and USJ are hiring the IT engineers\Intern\ tutors of MBA \ MSCS and ESL.
HIRING！WE ARE HIRING NOW!
GOSVEA is seeking instructors of Blockchain! Inspire beginners of Blockchain engineers to commit to building their careers! You’ll lead technical workshops and teach the basics of blockchain!
– Lead great courses as an instructor or speaker
– Collaborate with TAs that will help you deliver a great experience
– Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related fields
– A passion for Technology and Education.
– Real project experiences or past experience working at a technology company or start-up preferred.
– Capable of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
– Are reliable, flexible, energetic.
– OPT/CPT students are welcomed, sponsor H1B for excellent candidates
– Fluent in both English and Chinese.
Experience teaching Blockchain subjects is highly desired.
Compensation based on experience.
If you are interested, please send your resume to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org